Succes Help Index du Forum
Succes Help
Forum d'Entraide au Succes.

Succes Help Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Succes Help Index du Forum -> La Vie du Forum -> Bienvenue !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance Répondre en citant

ลิ้ง sbo Jurgen Klopp has warned Liverpool they will have to "work like hell" to progress in the Champions League despite beating Manchester City 3-0 in the first leg of their quarter-final on Wednesday.

The Premier League leaders had no answer to Liverpool's blistering start as they scored three times inside the opening 31 minutes at Anfield.

Just as in the January meeting between the sides - when Liverpool won 4-3 to end City's unbeaten league record - Mohamed Salah, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sadio Mane were on target for the hosts.

"We beat the best team in the world so that's a really good performance," said Liverpool boss Klopp. "It was good tonight, but I am not interested in being good. In this competition, it is about going to the next round, and we are not in the next round. Let's talk about it after the next game.

"We will really have to work there again like hell.

"Years ago, I played with Dortmund at Real Madrid and we lost 3-0. Afterwards, everybody told me it was done. I was really angry about it when they said it. At home, we won 2-0 with six or seven changes in the team - and everyone who saw the game knows we should have won 5-0, 100 per cent, without a shadow of a doubt. I know these things can happen. ลิ้ง sbo

"Today it was 3-0 at half-time and nobody was in the dressing room dancing around and celebrating the half-time result. Now it is exactly the same situation. This tie is 190 minutes or so, that's it."

City, who might have secured the league title by the time the sides meet again next Tuesday, did not manage a shot on target Anfield, despite improving in the second half.

"The first half was brilliant. It was how football should look," said Klopp. "We knew about the quality of City but also about our quality as well. We were very active in all parts of the game, perfect in the spaces, very lively closing the gaps.

"This kind of defence: dominant, not too deep, being in the right area of the pitch so if we win the ball there is a big opportunity for us to use the space they have to leave open.

"We used that really well, scored three fantastic goals. Second half, we defended very deep, gave them no shot on target, very concentrated, but when we have the ball we have to play more football. That was clear and we can do that." ลิ้ง sbo

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 10:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp won't stay in management as long as Arsene Weng Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insists he will not be patrolling the touchline into his later years like Arsene Wenger as he does not need football to be happy. The Arsenal boss has announced he will step down at the end of the season, ending a 22-year reign at the club. Klopp, who has a six-year contract which runs until 2022, has no intention of staying on anywhere close to Wenger's tenure.

The 50-year-old said earlier this week that he did not want to die on the touchline and when asked to expand on that he said: "Because of age. "I love what I do and I enjoy it but it's intense - but most jobs are intense. The big difference is we are constantly in the focus. "Do I need the fact that I am famous? No. I don't need it a bit. It's not that I feel that special but it happens and I'd be really happy if it stops one day.

"If no-one remembers me, that's not a problem. That's a dream for me. "We get really well paid so that's okay, we can have the life we never dreamed of but I don't want to have this life and I cannot walk anymore. "I have back problems in the morning and neck problems when I wake up but life is not only for that. "I don't need football to be happy. At the moment I love it but I don't need it. wwwpic5678

"There will be a moment - and I don't know when - when I say, 'thank you very much'. There is always the next guy who can do the job. "I love what I do. It's not too intense to deal with it. At one point it's enough and then another one has to take over." Klopp takes his side to West Brom on Saturday, live on Sky Sports Premier League from 11.30am, seeking the first of two wins which will guarantee Champions League football next season.

He is hopeful when the new campaign starts his side will be able to close the gap on this campaign's runaway champions Manchester City, having beaten them three times in four meetings in the last eight months. "When we started the season there were different opinions about different clubs and who could be where and a lot of people would have said Man City would be champions, maybe Chelsea or United, but no-one thought about us and that is okay," he added. wwwpic5678

MSN Skype
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lee McCulloch believes Rangers must stop Scott Brown to prev Répondre en citant

Lee McCulloch believes Rangers must stop Scott Brown to prevent Celtic winning title 

maxbet Lee McCulloch believes Rangers will have to improve their pressing game and negate the threat of Celtic skipper Scott Brown if they are to prevent Brendan Rodgers’ side securing the Scottish Premiership crown in Sunday’s Old Firm derby at Celtic Park. The sides met in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup earlier in the month, with Celtic easing to a 4-0 victory at Hampden Park. McCulloch believes Rangers must achieve the same spirit of togetherness shown by the Hoops this season if they are to spoil their rivals defending their crown.

"They need a little bit of hard work, togetherness and desire and they found out in the last Old Firm game they didn't really have that, [unlike] the togetherness of the Celtic team," he told Sky Sports News. "Tactics will only take you so far in a football match. The way Rangers pressed the ball wasn't aggressive enough, so we will see if there is any change to that. "I think they will flood the middle of the pitch and will need to stop Scott Brown playing. He has been fantastic in all the Old Firm games this season and they will need to put someone on Scott to curtail him."

Despite having the opportunity to finish second in the table - Rangers are currently joint-second ahead of Aberdeen on goals-difference - McCulloch feels the lack of silverware means the campaign could go down as a disappointing one for Graeme Murty and his players. "It's been a disappointing season of you are a Rangers player," added McCulloch. "You are judged on success and there's been no success this season. "There have been no trophies and it's been 10 games since the last Old Firm victory and the league's been over since the split. maxbet

"It's so important they clinch second place, for season ticket sales next year and for a little bit of hope for the fans. "They will also get a little bit of a break, the players who are going to be here next season, so it will set us up." As for the future of manager Murty, McCulloch insists he has done well but feels he is unlikely to remain in the role beyond the end of the season. "I think Graeme has done well. He has come in and made a difference and the teams in Scotland seem to be getting a little closer [to each other]," said McCulloch. maxbet

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Succes Help Index du Forum -> La Vie du Forum -> Bienvenue ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation